§ 1. Introductory provisions
1. Mila Polish Pottery online store available at the internet address milapottery.pl, represented by Mila sc company running a business entered into CEIDG run by the Minister responsible for economy, NIP 6762541424, REGON 368925804.
2. These regulations are addressed to customers and define the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sale Agreement with the Customer for home ceramic products via the Online Store.
§ 2. Definitions
1. Seller - a natural person running a business, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6762541424, REGON 368925804.
2. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
3. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person and an organizational, which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
4. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address milapottery.pl
5. Regulations - these Store regulations.
6. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at the purchase of the product.
7. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
8. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
9. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
10. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible.
§ 3. Contact with the Store.
1. Seller's address: Sławkowska 14, 31-014 Kraków
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's telephone number: 12 422 40 82
4. The Seller's bank account number: 16124014441111001077304497 PKO SA II O / KRAKÓW
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 10.00-18.00
§ 4. Technical requirements.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
1.Terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser
2.An active e-mail account (e-mail)
3. Enabled "cookies"
§ 5. General information
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order.
5. The products on the website are for reference only, and the actual color and appearance may slightly differ from those presented in the photos.
§ 6. Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide personal and contact details.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7. Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1.Log in to the Store (optional)
2.Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent)
3.Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration
4.If the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details.
5. Click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail
6. Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period.
§ 8. Offered delivery and payment methods.
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Postal shipment.
b. Courier delivery.
c. Personal collection available at Sławkowska 14, 31-014 Kraków
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
c. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account.
d. Electronic payments.
§ 9. Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place upon receipt of information that the Customer has paid for it.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. Payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 24 hours from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
4. If the Customer has chosen the method of delivery, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
6. The Product is delivered in Poland and abroad.
7. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order.
8. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
9. Upon receipt of the goods, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment in order to determine whether the shipment is not damaged due to transport.
10. When returning the goods for obvious reasons, the customer is obliged to secure the shipped goods on his own responsibility so that it is not damaged during transport.
§ 10. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 7 days.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
3. The statement may be sent electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address. The Seller's addresses are specified in § 3.
4. In the event of sending the statement by the Consumer by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him.
6. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
7. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 7 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
§ 11. Complaints and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be submitted electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days.
7. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
§ 12. Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
3. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
§ 13. Final provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is:
- changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these
- changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.